Frequently asked question by category
Click the Login button at the top right of the page and then click the Create my account button.
To change your address, first click your name on the top right of the page. Then, click "View Addresses" and you can edit and delete addresses.
You can only change your address when your order is on ‘unfulfilled’ status.
You can track your order when your order is on ‘fulfilled’ status.
- Depending on the order status, cancellation may not be possible.
1) If the order is still on "Unfulfilled" status, you can ask Abib CS team for the cancellation. Please send an email(firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order number to cancel the order.
2) If your order is on "Fulfilled” status, it means that cancellation is not possible.
*For your reference, please note that our CS team does not work on the weekends and national holidays of South Korea.
3) Business Hours: MON-FRI 9:00 - 18:00 KST
- Modification of your order is not possible in any case.
- USA, Canada: Credit cards, Paypal
- Australia, New Zealand: POLI Payments(Bank transfer), Credit cards, Paypal- Brazil: Credit Cards Brazil, Boleto, Bank Transfer, Paypal - Mexico: Credit Cards, Oxxo, Bank Transfer Mexico, Paypal - Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates: Credit Cards, OneCard, Paypal - Malaysia: Credit Cards, Bank Transfer Malaysia, Boost, Touch n Go, mCash, Paypal - Philippines: Credit Cards, GrabPay, GCash, Bank Transfer Philippines, 7-Eleven, Bayad Center, Paypal - Cambodia: Credit Cards, Paypal
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties, and customs fees, which are levied once the package reaches the country of destination. Please note that import taxes, duties and customs fees are totally the buyer's responsibility.
- Please be aware that any customs clearance related charges and customs duties are the responsibility of the customers, EVEN with the free shipping promotion orders.
- Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they do in fact apply duties and or taxes to your imports. Not knowing your country's regulations can result in your order incurring high import duties, the delivery being delayed or even returned.
- Please note that the value of free gifts is marked as its original cost, for example as $15 USD, not as free or “0”, on the commercial invoice, therefore, they may be subject to duties or any kinds of customs clearance related charges.
Unable to find satisfactory answers ?